wrong target in July shoot

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room wrong target in July shoot

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Reekie
      Participant

In the July shoot, I misunderstood (probably because I did not listen carefully) the directions. I was told to shoot at the next to last plate, so I did, and since I hit it every time it was obvious I was shooting at the correct one. Then the directions were given for us to shoot at the paper target, and I am sure Wynne gave correct directions, but I shot every target that day at the NEXT TO LAST target, which was Buddy Webb’s. The result was I ruined Buddys target and mine was blank. I apologize to all, but especially to Buddy. It cost him a lot of extra ammo, and I bet he had better hits to first time around. Budddy, please figure the cost of the reshoot and I will gladly reimburse you. It is only fair that I should pay for my stupidity.

Al Barr
      Participant

I can’t speak for Buddy; but I’d be willing to bet that Buddy, nor any of the other shooters at Reese bottom would take you up on that gracious offer Mike.

Hope to see you at this months shoot at RB.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Mr. Mike, things like this have happened to all of us at one time or another and we move on and don’t look back. I’m with Al, Buddy would not take the money because he would have to give it to Thomas, ha ha. WWE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.