Wind Reading & Set-up Clinic

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Wind Reading & Set-up Clinic

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Guys, I would rather be shot than have to make this post.

Some of you may know that a couple of months ago while I was driving down to Linden for a shoot, I witnessed a pretty bad accident happen in front of me. I stopped to help in any way I could and ended up with a broken arm in the process. No big deal I thought at the time went to the doc the next day he did his thing and I thought all was over with. Well it turns out it has become a little more complicated than that, and in the end I am not going to be able to make this months shoot or the Clinic that I proposed. It piss’s me off to no end not to do something I said I was going to do, for me that is unforgivable. So I hope that everyone can understand, if there was “ANY” way I could be there I would. It’s just not in the cards for me at this time. SORRY Guys!!!!!

Roland

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wouldn’t normally speak for anyone else, but I am positive that everyone involved would much rather you be healthy. We hate to hear that you are going through this and our prayers are with you for a speedy and complete recovery.
      Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Gunny, Take care of yourself and we wish you a speedy recovery. If there is anything that we can do on this end, let us know. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Heal up and hair over, Gunny.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

HURRY AND GET WELL SOON GUNNY. IF WE CAN HELP, JUST A PHONE CALL OR A BLOG AWAY. JUST LET US KNOW.

Thomas L. Webb
      Participant

Get well soon!!!I need that wind clinic. I am doing an MRI today, same problem as Steve.
      Thomas

Al Barr
      Participant

Gunny, sit rep, over.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sit Rep OK Al, I never was any good at making any kind of a report but I will give it a go.

While this thing is way to complicated to even try and explain it here, today was actually a good day with some good news. Last week I was at the Hospital in Huntsville having test run almost non stop for the whole week. This week I had the last test run on Monday and finally got to come home. I have been poked prodded had ever kind of crap rubbed on me you can imagine. The Doc called to day with the result and all of those test came out negative with the exception of one of them that found something no one was even looking for. As you can guess this didn’t have a hell of a lot to due with the broken arm. It did have to do with something that was found in one of the x-rays. This lead to 7 days of testing and more than a week away from home.

I have one more appointment tomorrow but it is close by and with our family Doctor as she wants to go over the results with me and my wife in person. The Doc I talked to today was the guy doing all of the testing and one of the best in his field I the country and he assured me that there is nothing wrong and as I said all of the test were negative, with the one exception I spoke too. And that one won’t kill me they say.

I still very much want to do this clinic but there’s no way in hell I’m doing it next weekend. I want some time away from them damn doctors just so I get to feeling better. So, I will reschedule this probably for next month a week after the shoot. That is contingent on it fitting into Mr. Echols plans.

Al, Thanks for asking. I’ll be happy to explain this situation to anybody that’s interested but it would be best done face to face. Thanks guys.
      Gunny

ps..Okay Al, don’t know whether that meets your criteria of a sit-rep but it does contain both the words situation and report. That’s going to be the best I can do.

Mr. Echols, and one of his sticky posts, said that this forum had to be about guns and shooting so to completely comply with the rules “BANG”.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Mr. Roland, great to hear from you and glad that all of your test are going well. Hurry up and get yourself well, I need some help with these guys at Reese Bottom. WWE

Anonymous
        Inactive

Gunny, glad to hear all is well, and hope your next visit is well too. We will keep you in our prayers for speedy healing and we hope to see you real soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Dan

Al Barr
      Participant

Gunny, thanks for the update. You know that we worry about you. We have a soft spot for old War Horses.
      SF, Al

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.