When You Practice?

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room When You Practice?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

When you good shooters call wanting to come to Reese Bottom and practice, I would like a full forum report of the results and findings. No one is allowed to keep a secret. WWE

Mr. Wynne I had a good time with my 6br and don’t think it will be winning any matches, still trying to find that winning load. But there is something still going on at 400 yards that was still my worst group of the day. Everything was left as we found it all sighters plates repainted with flat white paint and all of our trash was picked up.

Al Barr
      Participant

Inquiring minds want to know.

To tell the truth my groups were 200 .764, 300 1.89, 400 2.74 and 500 2.18 still not where they should be. My cheap front rest still a little unstable and rear bag not filled just right with the heavy sand. I also think the pain from the surgery is playing a small part in my shooting and still unable to take the recoil from the 308. Chase and I are going to Bar3 this coming weekend for the 1000 yard F-Class but I’m not planning on shooting just going to watch. I hoping in another 3 to 4 weeks I will be able to get back shooting with little to no pain.

Al Barr
      Participant

Surrell, you know better than to rush that surgery.

Mr. Al the doctor did ask me a lot of questions after I ask if I could shoot and said the br with the brake will be ok to shoot but I’m not even trying to shoot the 308 yet just hoping to before long. Just sitting at the house is driving me CRAZY but again even the people at physical therapy said that I was doing very good compared to others they have seen that has had the same surgery.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.