Tough 1000yd Competition!!!!!!!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Tough 1000yd Competition!!!!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Allen Shively
      Participant

Match report from up here in the north!!!! I shot my dasher last weekend at Harry Jones, and could’nt win a relay!!! Tough competition!!!! I shot a 48, 49 with a 4.5inch group still cant get in a shoot off. Every year seems like the competition gets better and better. Hard to believe that a 4.5 inch group does’nt win a relay. Will give another report, after the weekend shooting at Whitehorse. Love to have a reese bottom shirt, anybody interested in a trade for Mountaineers shirt?????

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Allen, it is truly amazing how well people are now shooting. Five years ago, a 4+ group would have been competitive at 500 yards, but not anymore. Glad to hear that your weather is now allowing you good shooters to get to the range. Rain has been a problem around here. I hope that the dasher continues to shoot better and your day will come. For all you dasher boys, bullets.com has the new norma brass listed for preorder. Allen, click on my avatar and send me a private message with your address and size and I will see that the fairies send you a t shirt. Keep us posted, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

That is really good shooting. It’s hard to believe that a little 6mm bullet can shoot groups of that size at 1000 yards! Y’all are going to make me build a dasher! Keep shooting well and enjoying the smell of powder!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.