Tornado's

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Tornado's

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Well guys last twister just went through here about an 1/2 hour ago. It’s 3:00 AM here in Northern Alabama we got off pretty lucky got some trees on the ground but everything else seems fine will have to check in the light in the morning.

Didn’t want to hit the sack until I inquired about you guys down south. From the Radar and such some of you may have taken a might of a beating. Hope everyone is fine and you swam through this mess OK. Anyone need anything just holler!!

Roland

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The wife has just returned from her morning walk. She says that there is a little debris and a few limbs down here in Linden. Sounds like we were lucky. WWE

Tony Graham
      Participant

Tornado hit my Tree Farm. Text I got was Timber Destroyed! I’ll have to wait for some photos to know what exactly Destroyed means.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Everything looks fine here in Northern Shelby County, not so out in Bessemer and other locations in Jefferson County. We dodged a big one last night at about 12:30. Several tornadoes were bearing down on Birmingham, Hoover and Homewood. THe weathermen were saying RUN FOR THE HILLS, RUN FOR THE HILLS, and the next thing they said: Oh, looks like it has weakened and dissipated. It felt like waking up from a bad dream with no blood in the bed. Our God is a mighty God, and he shows it every day to those who aren’t too busy to notice (preaching to myself here). I hope we all are as blessed today.

Brent Keith
      Participant

I’ve got several limbs and trees down in my yard no real structural damage. Went behind me. We were lucky could’ve been worse.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Brent, I noticed that you maybe tried to upload a photo. If you have not already, read the topic ‘how to attach a photo’. One forum member misunderstood what I was trying to say about reducing the size of the photo file. If you use the method described, reduce the size for 100% to 20%, not by 20% which leaves the file size at 80% of the original. Now that is a lot of %s. I would love to help out if needed. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Checked all the fences this morning and found only limbs down and all my targets blown over! Hope we are as blessed with second round this afternoon!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.