The Field is Set !!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room The Field is Set !!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

We are freezing registration for the April Mid Range Prone Match at fifteen. Would have loved to have had eighteen but it was not to be. Eight F-T-R shooters: Kenneth, Mike B., Daryl, Jessie, Michael, Jimmie, Scott, and Don. Seven Open shooters: Richard, Phillip, Brett, Robbie, Johnny, Surrell, and Sonny. Richard, Robbie, and Johnny will be allowd to shoot from the bench. Spectators are welcome and we will need a head count if you are planning to be present for lunch. Shooters please arrive by 8 am so that we can hopefully be shooting by 9 am. Rain is forecast for Thursday night and Friday so the bottom will be wet. Saturday is supposed to be cool but pretty. See you Saturday. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

isn’t steve gilley shooting?

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Brett, when Steve signed up he knew that he had a family gathering for Easter. He was informed later that the gathering was on Saturday and that he was the head cook. So, we all know how that ends up. He was so kind to find a replacement in Robbie Tarleton. Steve did say that he plans to shoot with you guys this summer. WWE

This should be fun, looks like I’ll get to see what the 6br will do at 600.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I forgot to mention that I will need for at least four of you good shooters to bring your prone mats. I have two but need six total. I will have drinks and we will serve lunch also. Do not see any need for spotting scopes. Shooters will be expected to use our tablets while shooting but if your device browser is compatible with the network, anyone can log on and watch the shooting while sitting in one of the new plastic recliners furnished by Daryl White. I know the network likes the google chrome browser.

The new e-targets should allow for a large group to be in a small area. If you are not shooting or scoring and want to carry on conversation, let’s all move away from the firing line and not be a distraction. WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.