Thanks for the Help

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Thanks for the Help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Not sure if I remembered to publicly thank those that helped to make last Saturday flow so smoothly. As many of you know, Dan spent all afternoon Friday helping to get the range ready to go and also did the grocery shopping. Not sure who all helped with the targets, but I do know that Josh, Doug, and Britt were very involved. I always like to remember Gaddy Electric for the convenience. If I have left anyone out, please forgive me. It is nice to know that when you are down that your buddies will take care of business. All profits from this past weekend will be distributed equally with all that helped at next month’s match. Thanks guys, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s another benefit of being self employed. I can make time to help when needed. Besides, it benefits me too. We are all thankful that you are gracious enough to make your place available for us to shoot.

I say what Dan said……
      We are all thankful that you are gracious enough to make your place available for us to shoot.
      Thanks MR Wynne from all of us that love to shoot at Reese Bottom……

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I forgot the most important one. Thank you, Daryl White, for cooking lunch. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ad has already started referring to Daryl as “Chef”. That may be THE most important job at the range.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.