Target Centers

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Target Centers

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

At the last F-Class match it was mentioned that there were small target centers available that could easily be pasted over the target centers when the center got all shot up. Well as it turns out, we are actually shooting at target centers, not real targets. Does anyone know where we could buy, say, 8 ring centers? Thanks, WWE

I will start looking I have a friend that shot at Camp Perry I will get up with him and another guy to see where we can find some.

Sam Entrican
      Participant

Wynne, the target repair centers I was talking about are self adhesive and cover the 10 and x ring only. They make pit change much faster. Unfortunately they are not legal for nra championship matches, but are perfect for club matches.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Sam, where can these be bought? Thanks, WWE

Sam Entrican
      Participant

Quick fix repair centers
      Jon James
      Heber Springs, Arkansa
      501-250-3456
      This is where several of the clubs around here buy them. Make sure to get the mid-range mr63 centers not the long range.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Just got off of the phone with Mr. James. The centers are on the way. Thanks for the info Sam.

Sam Entrican
      Participant

Here are some pics of the repair centers with 243 brass for reference .

Sam Entrican
      Participant

Oops, that didn’t work!

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

I got the email with photo. Thanks, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wynne, we’ve been using them at Palo Alto Range in La for about 3 years. Makes things much easier.
      Yeah I don’t know why the entire 600 yard target is called a “center” but it is.
      I guess because a regulation target frame (I’ve only seen them in one place, Phoenix), is 6 feet tall. Maybe 6 feet wide, I dunno. Like I say, only seen em once.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.