Shotmarker e-target

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Shotmarker e-target

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken Moreman
      Participant

Wynn. We received our e-targets at Pascagoula. In checking them out, the question came up about erasing/deleting the sighter shots prior to shooting record. I remember you telling me it was a simple fix. I would appreciate it if you could share that fix with me. Thanks, Ken

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Ken, we actually did this at the bench rest match held last Saturday. I am going to attach a photo of a shotmarker target to help explain. If this does not come across as helpful, call me on the cell 334-654-2462. What a person sees on a live screen using the Shotmarker system is basically the same format each match. A different match might dictate a different target[look]. To save a target once the shooter has completed their course of fire, a person in charge would click on the tablet/pencil toward top right of window. A box will then appear asking for the target to be named. Once named, hit OK, and that target is saved and cleared. Now to try and answer your question. When the sighter period is complete and before the shooter goes to record fire, someone needs to tap the tablet/pencil icon, when the box pops up asking for name, enter nothing, just hit OK, that saves[with no identification, not needed info] and clears the target. Then hit the ‘begin record’ icon and shoot the record target. If the person properly punches the three needed icons the process should take less than five seconds. Like I say, if this is not clear, give me a call. WWE

Attachments:
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Ken, what this does is it eliminates the time that it would take to type in a name or whatever info your club so chooses to identify the target. A problem that we have had is that the person in charge of hitting all of the icons is pointing and missing. It only takes a tap or peck, not a punch and hold. We have had an instance or two where the ‘begin record’ did not get properly punched and the record rounds were piled on top of the sighters. I would also recommend teaching yourself all of this by using the ‘Simulator’ feature of the system. It is very helpful. WWE

Ken Moreman
      Participant

Wynn. Very clear to me. I’ll run it by our system guy and duplicate your responce. Thank you very much.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.