Shot Show 2019

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Shot Show 2019

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Will be attending the 2019 Shot Show this week in Las Vegas. Looking forward to the show and thanks to Britt for his help. If anyone would like to inquire about something, shoot me a text and I will try to find out an answer. Reese Bottom is still a mess but we are hoping for dryer weather soon and we should be able to shoot by the third Saturday in February. Hate to have to ask but has anybody done any shooting? WWE

Steve Gilley
      Participant

Hope you and the Mrs. Are having fun out there in Vegas..Shooting?? I never stop shooting just switch types sometimes. A team of us have been doing lots of Tactical pistol training and going real a few nights with flash bangs and breaching tools! Lol. Had State Troopers Swat trainers here yesterday. We will be doing some hostage training First week of April complete with helicopters. Hope to come shoot with y’all next month!

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thought about you today. This place is well attended by law enforcement and many of them have dogs on leash the same breed as your younger dog.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Well if your not going to fess up about your new toys from the shot show how about some photos of the range project 🤔

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Richard, I did a lot of looking and a small amount of buying. I actually bought myself a pair of ceramic ear plugs and a knife sharpening system. I was fortunate to get to spend an hour or so with Adam from Canada. He is the guy that I purchased the Shotmarker electronic targets from. That show is unbelievable. WWE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.