Shooting from the Tables

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Shooting from the Tables

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

As most of you are aware many of the good shooters that frequent Reese Bottom are beginning to age. The aging process seems to be taking a toll on many good shooters ability to shoot from the prone position. Several of the fellows have mentioned to me that they feel guilty about shooting from a bench in a Mid-Range Match. Therefore, at the September Mid Range Prone Match we are creating a brand new division{F-Open/Bench} See below that other ranges are making provisions for this type shooting. After talking with several fellows today, one sent me the link below as an example. Britt and I have agreed on a way that we can make it work and I would love to preregister for 5 benches but do not think it is fair because not all of the interested shooters would read this thread. If you are interested, please sent me a personal message and let me see what happens. If the interest were to grow, maybe we can eventually have a FTR/Bench also. Chime in here and let me know how you feel. I will be sure and report the findings to the Reese Bottom Rules Commitor. Thanks for shooting at Reese Bottom. WWE

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Attachments:
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds good to me. Shooting prone requires me to take too much pain meds.!
      Count me in.

Al Barr
      Participant

Wynne, if helps a shooter enjoy the sport, it’s a good thing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.