September 2017 Is In The Books

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room September 2017 Is In The Books

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Be sure and look at the ‘Results’ and the ‘Photo’ pages for the latest from Reese Bottom. The results show up small but they are a picture so click to enlarge. Congrats to all that shot the match and especially the winners. We paid three places in each division and we also had three muzzle brakes and three T shirts donated by Backwater Custom Rifles that were drawn for. Richard, Kenneth, and Jeremy won the brakes and Jeff, Johnnie, and Brett won the T shirts. Mike won a Camo hat from Papa’s. Ben agreed to be the camera man and he must have won something, I see a ‘selfie’ in the photos. My name is missing again this month but Brandon showed up and his rifle would not fire so he shot the match with ‘the old .223’ I think that I overheard him mumbling about those 80 grain bullets. One has to lead them a little farther than those old heavy .308 bullets. His results on target three show that he got it figured out. Thanks to all of the good shooters that shot the match and remember that on the third Saturday in October, we will shoot four five shot official IBS targets all at 600 yards. I’ll post more about the next match sometime around the first of the month. Brent says to miss small. WWE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.