Searching for New Content

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Searching for New Content

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I am looking for new content for the website. If any of you good shooters would make a video and get the footage to me, I will get it published and give you credit. I wish that someone or several would write a blog for the site. This would be a wonderful way to express an opinion. Photos are needed. Link to another site with an interesting article, video, or pictures. If we are going to grow traffic on the website which will eventually lead to new shooters at Reese Bottom, the site will have to have more and better content. Shoot me a personal message if you have a suggestion or idea. I need help. Thanks, WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Still looking for new ideas for the chat forum. Does anyone have an idea how to make this thing work? Google Analysis says that over 100 people have viewed the site since Sunday and yet only 7 have bothered to go vote on the poll. Would welcome a personal message if anyone has new ideas. Thanks, WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Have not heard from a single person. Somebody come up with something, please. WWE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.