Results for August 2019 Mid Range Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Results for August 2019 Mid Range Prone Match

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Please see Home Page, Results Page, and Photo Page. Its late, I’ll post more tomorrow. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Forgive me, I am a day late. Thanks to all of you good shooters that made the August 2019 Mid Range Prone Match a big success. We had 19 shooters in the two divisions. The newly barreled .223 obviously did not scare off any FTR shooters. My feelings were hurt by all of the jokes made about the size of that thing. Listen, back in school, there were fat boys in every class. As for the Board of Directors, he will remain anonymous for obvious reasons. Congratulations to the four good shooters that shot clean targets, esp. ‘Champion Sniper’ who said it was his first. Must be old hat to the other three. Great to see both Daryl White and Don Lewis shoot better with their Remington 5Rs. Also noticed a couple of shooters with new rifles. Good to see the shooters at Reese Bottom trying to improve. I hope that you all noticed that both division winners came in from the North, if that means anything. Thanks again to all of you for being so willing to help out. We would not have had ‘hot’ hot dogs without Surrell and we would have had a computer nightmare had it not been for Sonny.

I thought that I had acquired two fine pairs of hearing protection, but I got a call late Saturday from the Boykin brothers saying that the TR guys had dusted them so bad that they left in such a hurry that they forgot some of their stuff. They vowed to return next time. Thanks Phillip for your help with the tablets.

Benches next month. Will post more details around the first of September. In the mean time ‘Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day. WWE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.