Reminders!!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Reminders!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Backwater Custom Firearms is sponsoring a mid range prone match this Saturday at Reese Bottom. 3 X 20 X 600 yards. Registering starts at 8 am and shooting starts at 9 am. If you have any questions call Britt or myself. Hope to see many of you on the 20th.

Fellows, please support the Chat Forum. Many of you know that I have been concerned about these forums since the get-go. Several have suggested that things would begin to pick up, well, they have continued to decline. We cannot have a Chat Forum without chat. Without regular entries, people will stop logging in. What is chat? Anything shooting or hunting related. We have 48 registers users in the forums and according to google 30+ people each day are logging on. People are looking, but very few are posting. Please, ask a related question, update the forum on your shooting experiences, link to an interesting article, or make us all aware of some secret discovery pretaining to reloading or shooting, post a photo. Anything, just post. Please, Please, Please. WWE

I will see you all at the match……MR Wynne I will bring my two ways……

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Thanks, looking forward to the match. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m coming up but can’t shoot this match. I go every year over to a company sponsored dove/social function and get to see several people that I used to work with. I’m coming up early enough to see everyone and meet Mr. Roland to get some goodies from him. Maybe these goodies will help me beat all y’all next match!

Al Barr
      Participant

Good Lord willing, and the creek don’t rise; I’ll be back be for this weekend’s shoot. I know that you Alabama and Mississippi boys enjoy beating up on an old Texan!
      Al Barr

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Been missing your good shooting. Hope to see you on the 20th. WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.