Reese Bottom Range

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Reese Bottom Range

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Ramsey
      Participant

Hello,

Is anything going on at the range tomorrow? Looking for an excuse to get out and thought I might try to find it.

Thanks,

JohnR

Richard Slaton
      Participant

John thanks for joining the forum I think your best bet would be contact Mr. Echols by e-mail his address is on the contact and direction page
      Jrs

John Ramsey
      Participant

Yes, I have already. Thanks.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

John, sorry but I have not received an email. I am going to have to declare the range off limits tomorrow. The whole family is back there turkey hunting. Please check by often. Plans are to have a fun shoot either the first or second Saturday in April. If I can get things lined up, we are maybe going to shoot a trial run on the new electronic targets. I would also like to ask everyone to please never use the electronic backers as practice target stands. There will be permanent sensor magnets attached. John, if you are ever up this way, you are welcome to find the place. My cell # is 334-654-2462 if you need directions. Nothing much to see out there right now but weeds and water. WWE

John Ramsey
      Participant

Thanks Mr. Wynn.

John

John Ramsey
      Participant

Mr. Wynne,

I forwarded the emails from Jan. Again where you and I discussed things. I’m sure you have just overlooked them.

JR

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.