Private Messages

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Private Messages

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I had a forum member bring to my attention last night that the list of forum members could no longer be found on the website. This person wanted to send another forum member a personal message. Well as it turns out, on the restart a couple of months ago that feature was eliminated. As of this mourning, it is back active on the right side of the chat forum. To send another forum member a personal message, you must be logged in, their email address must be legit, and all you have to do is put the cursor over their avatar and click which will take you to their profile page where you will see ‘Personal Message’

This got me to thinking, which is dangerous. What better tool do we have to contact other good shooters who for one reason or another have not been real active at Reese Bottom lately, to let them know that they have been missed. If this brings someone to mind, I encourage you to send them a kind ‘personal message’ to let them know that they are being missed. Without good shooters, we cannot have a competition. WWE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.