Please Come Shoot

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Please Come Shoot

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Mr. Richard Slaton, I would like to give you a big thank you for your support of the forum and I would also like to see you bring your stuff to Reese Bottom and shoot with us. It is my understanding that you only shoot pistols but I am sure that we can work something up. If what we do is something that is of interest to you, please get with me and let’s work something out. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I also see Mr. Dan Gunter sporting a new avatar. Welcome back Addison’s dad. Hope to see y’all soon at Reese Bottom. Spring time must be coming soon, the shooters are beginning to stir. WWE

Dan
      Participant

Yeah, Addison is much better known than me and I sure am proud of that. We have got to dust him off a little and get him back to shooting.
      Mr. Slaton, it would be GREAT to have you.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Well thank you both for the invite! I was actually planning on coming down Sat not to shoot but offer any help I could with the chores of running the match and get a better feel of the flow of just how both the Bench rest and F class operate. Unfortunately I removed both the barrel and scope on the 6 BrX to do a bolt head change and because of hunting season and rain I have not been able to reset scope YET. As for as is what yall do something that I would be interesting in there again another reason to come help and see But I think so.
      Hopefully the rain will stop and the shoot will go on and we can talk
      thanks again
      very nice of you to offer to let me come join the fun
      jrs

Chad Hedrick
      Participant

Don’t let Mr. Richard fool anyone he is something to watch with those pistols. On another note I’m was not aware of what was going on with Mr. Dan and Addison but our prayers are with them and hope to see everyone Saturday to kick off another great year of shooting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with Chad, don’t take Mr.Richard lightly just because he shoots a pistol, he can do some amazing things with that lil-ol-pistol. Lol you better be on your A game if your shooting against him on steel. Looking forward to see everybody on Saturday with the weather permitting.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Oh lord with all this smoke blowing I think I’m being set up LOL. What yall do at Reese Bottom is out of my league. hitting steel plates is one thing but shooting tight groups in the center of the target is a whole new ball game!
      the farthest I’ve ever shot paper was 400 and that was just to confirm drops. The only time I’ve ever shot 500 was what few times I’ve shot steel @ Gabriel Creek I did shoot steel @600 1 time. So this is pretty much uncharted waters for me but it does sound like fun. I did get to go today and reset my scope @ 300 and 400 hopefully my calculated 500 I used for steel is close. So if the match is a go Sat. I may give it a go if things work out looking forward to Sat. ether way
      jrs

Richard, I think you will do just fine shooting paper. You have come a long way from the first time you started shooting with us a Gabriel Creek. I will say you showed a lot of us just how well you short barrel shooter shoots.

Steve Gilley
      Participant

This warmer weather must be making our finger itch! Three of us southerners plan on coming.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.