pa1000yard

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room pa1000yard

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Reminding all of you good shooters to check ‘World Open’ results next weekend at
      http://www.pa1000yard.com. Might see a couple of familiar names, hopefully not too near the bottom. R McMichael from Hattisburg is the current IBS long range points leader and I understand that he is going. Looking forward to seeing Mr’s Burkart and Gardner. I have spent the last week trying to tune the dashers at 1000 yards. I will try to attach a couple of photos to this post. It seems that I was able to get most of the vertical out of both rifles but I am concerned about having to load 8 days in advance and traveling 1100 miles, and also shooting 10 shot groups. Anyway, maybe Alabama bullets will not be impressed by all of this and shoot a hole in the paper[probably not] but the fun will be in the trying. Have a safe 4th. WWE

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

If you shoot some groups like that you won’t be near the bottom! Good luck and have a safe trip.

Al Barr
      Participant

Mr. Wynne, you just get after them and let the devil take the hindmost!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck and safe travels. I’ll have Joy Lee do some weed eating for you…..lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.