October Match Week

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room October Match Week

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I would like to remind all of you good shooters that the October Bench Rest Match is this coming Saturday, Oct. 17. The match will consist of 4 / 5 shot official IBS 600 yard targets. Please try to arrive by 8 am so that we can get things together and be shooting by 9 am. I will have a few drinks and a little something to eat. The match will require the shooter to do a little pit duty but it should not be bad. Because this is the last bench rest match of 2015, Reese Bottom has put a little extra in the prize table. Don’t forget that ‘Mississippi’ will be shooting the match. Maybe we can have some question and answer time with him. Saturday looks to be beautiful and actually a little cooler so load ‘um up and come on. See ya’ Saturday. WWE
      ps. I assume there is not enough interest, so we will not have a .22 match this month.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My weather app is calling for a Sat. Morning low of 47 in Linden with a north wind at 10 Mph! Will be fun!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.