October 2016 @ Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room October 2016 @ Reese Bottom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday October 15, 2016 Reese Bottom will host a true 600 yard bench rest match. We will have 10″ plates set up in front of the target backers to sight in on. The record match will be 4 – 5 shot targets all at 600 yards on official IBS 600 yard targets. We will go from the plates to a sight in target with spotters and then directly to the record target. Each shooter will go to the bench two times and shoot two record targets during each trip to the bench. Shooters will have to pull pit duty but it will be nothing like the mid range prone matches. We will divide the rifles into the three normal divisions and we will have prizes for the small group on the first three targets in each division. The last target will be for the ‘Gunny Pot’. $10 per gun and lets hold it to one gun per shooter since we will go to the line twice. Please arrive by 8:00 am so that we can get registered and be shooting by 9:00 am. This will be the last bench rest match of 2016. November will rap things up with a mid range prone match. Hope to see many of you on the 15th. WWE

ps: If two or three of you will volunteer to cook, we can fry some fish for lunch ???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mr. Wynne I’m not that good frying fish but I’m good at holding the pan for when there are done be glad to help with what ever needs doing.

Steve Gilley
      Participant

Wynne I will help with the cooking. Let me know what I need to bring.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.