November at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November at Reese Bottom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday November 19, 2016, Reese Bottom will host a mid range prone match. This will be the last match of 2016. Please try to arrive by 8:00 am so that we can get everyone squadded and hopefully be shooting by 9:00 am. The format will be 3 X 20 X 600 yards and we will have divisions for F-Open, F-T-R, Open Bench, and we also have prone targets if necessary. Shooters will be expected to pull pit duty and no food or drinks will be provided. $10 per shooter and all entry fees paid to the winners in each division. Once the match begins, we will plan to keep things moving so bring drinks and snacks and plan to eat on the go. Hope to see many of you good shooters on the 19th. WWE

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Wynne Echols.

Looks like I’ll be there and Chase and Laruen are coming they will be shooting some new bullets that they won with a Gabriel Creek last month……

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just trying to get this topic back to the top of page. Do not forget that this is shoot week. The last mid range prone match of 2016, so lets make it a good one.

Friendly reminder, hunting season is scheduled to come in here on Saturday. Parts of the farm are leased for hunting so I ask that there be no shooting before the match.

Surrell, don’t forget the radios and I ask that two or three of you please bring your spotting scope. Please plan to arrive around 8 am so that we can hopefully be shooting by 9 am. Hope to see many of you good shooters on the 19th. WWE

Mr. Wynne the radios are on my list of things to bring will be there early……I have not had time to work up a load on the new 20020X bullets maybe next year.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.