November 2019 Bench Rest Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2019 Bench Rest Results

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday November 16, 2019 Reese Bottom held the final match of the 2019 season. It was a bench rest match attended by twenty good shooters.{but because of the winds, the results were not real good} I have updated the home page, the photo page and the results page. I think that 2019 has been a great year at Reese Bottom with a lot of outstanding shooting. We can all now set our sites on 2020. Thanks to all of you good shooters for your support of Reese Bottom and esp. those that are always willing to help with things. Congratulations to Surrell Franklin for six years of perfect attendance. He will be recognized here shortly in another topic thanks to the camera man. Not sure who was on camera duty this month, but they did an outstanding job. Weather permitting, we will plan to have an informal get together the third Saturday in December. I will remind everyone after the first of the month. Christmas would be a great time for many of you to get some new stuff. Just kidding, Suze and I hope that all of you have a happy Thanksgiving. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Wynn, Reese Bottom shooter’s have really picked up their game. I enjoy reading about everything that you folks are doing and the expansion of the range.

Sure was nice of Brett Collins to bring his daughter (well she looked a lot younger than Brett to me😁) and to let her win the Gunny Pot!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.