November 2018 Mid Range Prone Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2018 Mid Range Prone Results

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday November 17, 2018, ten brave shooters bundled up to brave the cold and put an end to the shooting season at Reese Bottom. After a cold start, things warmed a little and actually the conditions were relatively calm and consistent. Thanks to the shooters that came and congratulations to the winners. Be sure and look around the website, the home page needs some relief and there are new pictures on the photo page and everyone’s favorite is the ‘results page’. Plans are to do some redesigning of the range at some time in the future. Not sure how it will work out this time of the year due to weather. We will have to see. Our hopes are that many of you that have gotten a little lax on your attendance will rededicate your efforts. Anyone wanting to spend money to upgrade their equipment, do so, because I will promise now that we will shoot in 2019. Happy Holidays to all of you. All that I am asking Santa for this year is topics on the forum and ya’ll know who can fill that stocking. Remember “Spend all of your money on powder and bullets and always remember to turn your turrets back to zero”. Which reminds me that I forgot to yesterday. WWE

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Thanks Mr Wynne for making it a fun year. And after you gave the ok to upgrade I may do alittle scope up grading before next season

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.