November 2018 Mid Range Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2018 Mid Range Prone Match

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday November 17, 2018 Reese Bottom will host the final match of 2018. The match will be a 3/20/600 yard Mid Range Prone Match. We will have both F Open and FTR divisions. One thing for sure, the bottom will be wet. They are predicting lots of rain through Wednesday and then some prettier weather for the weekend. Please try to be here by 8 am so that we can hopefully be shooting by 9 am. Most of you good shooters know the routine by now. Hope to see many of you on Saturday. WWE

I should be there without a problem and this last match of 2018 will be 5 years for me without missing a single match at Reese Bottom.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I plan to be there, and hopefully will have a couple of new shooters too. Surrell, I’m looking for a lot of X’s.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

I plan on being there looking forward to fun day

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Visited Reese Bottom yesterday and although very wet, we should be good to go with the mid range prone match on Saturday the 17th. Remember, this is the last scheduled match for 2018 so let’s finish the year with a large crowd. I left a bucket of coal by the heater so the first one to arrive, please get the fire started. Since it is so wet, please park before the potty and leave room to come and go because the pit crew is going to have to go around the road. Please arrive by 8 am so that we can get things arranged and get to shooting by 9. Will be the first day of deer season, so no early shooting. I need for two or three to bring mats and spotting scopes. Hope to see you in the am. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

gentleman unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow’s match due to the fact that my uncle has lost his battle with cancer but I will see everyone next year so shoot straight and score high

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.