November 2017 Prone Match Results are in!!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2017 Prone Match Results are in!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Hate to have to say this, but the 2017 shooting season at Reese Bottom has come to an end. Ten good shooters enjoyed a wonderful day of 600 yard prone shooting on Saturday November 18, 2017. See the results of the match on the “Results Page” and there are random photos from the match on the “Photos Page”. Also see the “Home Page”. I think that all the shooters would agree that the ‘shooter of the day’ award would have to go to Kenneth Thomas. He won the first ever prone match ‘Gunny Pot’ for the highest ‘X’ count of the match and he also won the F-T-R division with a total of 592 that included a clean target. The shooters were treated to a fine lunch provided by the Hedrick family. Surrell reminded everyone that 2017 was his 4th straight year of perfect attendance which allows him to stay in front of Brett Collins who has shot all of the matches for the last 3 years. Jeff Fish made all of the 2017 matches. Thanks to all of you for the help with each of the matches. It takes everyone to make this work. The next shooting season will be here before we know it so clean those barrels really well and store things up for a couple of month and please stay in touch via the forum.

Seems like I noticed yesterday that I was the only shooter that Doug P. was trying to beat. He throws way more lead down range than I do so please see the ‘Results Page’ to see how things turned out. You are all a great group of shooters and I offer a hand clap to you all. Have a great holiday season and we will see you all in 2018. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Somebody fan that Kenneth Thomas! He is red hot and Surrell is right on the trail.

Good shooting

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Mr. Al its good to hear from you, and thank you Mr. Wynne, it seems just as my shooting is improving the season is over, but I guess we need a break. Thanks Surrell for being a good competitor, it was fun and I’m sure you will be back tougher next year, I’ll try to catch you again, lol

Al Barr
      Participant

Good shooters and class acts; each and everyone.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Al Barr.

Kenneth you have been shooting good all year and I have had the best time trying to either stay one step ahead or one step behind you. They just posted the scores on Facebook for Bar3 and it looks like I stayed one step ahead of Kenneth this time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Surrell, you did get me there, but to me the fun is not only competing with myself but to have a good shooter to compete with. We have a new year coming, going to have fun!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.