Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I found it Wynne!
      FYI-Your Joy-Pod will go out today 🙂

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Ernie, enjoyed talking with you this week and look forward to receiving the new Seb Joy Pod F-Class rest. Please stay active in the forums and tell these fellows what is going on the the shooting world of WY.

Fellows, Ernie lives in Gillette, WY. and is the United States distributor for the Seb rest.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Roland,
      My email address: ernieemily@yahoo.com
      Email me and ask for a price list.
      Send your name, physical mailing address, phone #, and ask to be put on the Joy-Pod list if you know you want one.
      E

Anonymous
      Inactive

Roland,
      I hope everything made sense that I sent you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Got mine last week and it will only attach to a gun with a rail. Blackhawk makes an adapter for stud mounting. Got it yesterday and it seems to be a solid mount. Will let everyone know how it works out. Plan on shooting this afternoon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have kept up with the progress of SEB’s joy pod very since he came up with the idea. There have been volumns written on it both the Pros and Cons. Altough I personally cannot find a Con with this Bi-Pod. Wynne your Xmas present F/TR dream rifle is going to be very well served I do believe.

Wynne if you would can you send me contact information for Ernie? I also want one of these.

Roland

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.