New build

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room New build

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My first “Backwater” rifle I could not be more tickled with the way it turned out anxious to get the NF on it and do some break-in
      6.5 creedmoor

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Milton, that is a fine looking rifle. Someone was very creative. Cannot wait to see it at Reese Bottom. Not sure what creedmoor is but that 6.5 bullet is becoming very popular. I have had several things done by Backwater Custom Rifles. Britt Jones over there in Livingston, Alabama does 5* work. Britt really impresses me with how quick he gets things done. If he can find the components, he gets the build out in a hurry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a 260 and really like it and was torn between 6.5-47 and creedmoor for another 6.5 for my son (Auston) i read somewhere that it was the most represented cal at SW National in Feb so after talkin to Britt decided to try one he told me this is the 1st CM for him so I guess we’ll see if it lives up to the other 6.5s that are currently so popular

There are a lot of shooters in Hoover at Brocks Gap shooting the 6.5 Creedmoor in their tactical match very low recoil and fast follow up shots.

Al Barr
      Participant

Britt must of had a stout vice and a big ole pipe cheater to twist that barrel like that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.