Mystery Photo?

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Mystery Photo?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I received this photo today via email. Could not really identify who it came from. All it said was this is my new bench gun and Misters Gilley and Collins better bring their ‘A’ game in March. Glad to be of help?? WWE

Attachments:
      brett collins
      Participant

SURRELL? me thinks

That looks just like mine wait it is mine but will it shoot we will just have to wait and see……I just hope I can get my load worked up by March it has yet to be fired looks like I had better be shooting this thing this weekend……Britt built it about 2 or 3 years ago using a Defiance Rebel Action and a Broughton 7.97 1000 Yard F-Class barrel and a 3oz Jewell Trigger in 308win and if I do my part it should shoot very well……

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Well, looks like the cat is out of the bag. Nice looking set up that appears to be well balanced. Congrats, Champion Sniper. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

SURRELL that’s one good looking riffle. and if Britt built it you can have confidence that it will indeed shoot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great looking rifle! It should shoot lights out. What bullet do you plan to run in it?

Steve my plans are to shoot the Berger 185 Hybrid Target Bullet and going to try the Sierra 155 Palma just to see if the 1 in 11 twist will shoot them both.

Al Barr
      Participant

Surrell, my 1-11 Kreiger shoots the 155, 168, 175, and 185 all equally. The 155 and 168 are sure a lot easier on your shoulder for a match with a lot of shots.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.