May 2019 Mid Range Match Results !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room May 2019 Mid Range Match Results !!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Fourteen good shooters enjoyed the fun, food, fellowship, oh and the shooting today at Reese Bottom. See the ‘Photo Page’ and notice all of the technology that has invaded the bottom. We actually had a dry day. Probably the first in two years. I have updated the Home Page, the Photo Page and the Results Page. Everything is a jpeg file that you can click to enlarge. We have room for more shooters so please make arrangements to come see us. The new Shotmarker E-targets are remarkable and fun to see in operation. No work involved. In the first two matches we have not had a shooter who’s first shot was not within the sensor area. I think that is pretty amazing. Richard Slaton, no ‘y’, never had seen an e-target before and his fourth sight in shot was an ‘X’. With a barrel that _+or-_ long. This cannot be done without help. Michael Claunch, Mike Boykin and the cook Daryl White were all a big help, so thanks. Hot dogs were served up for lunch and rumor was that we ‘almost’ had chocolate brownies for dessert. Did not happen. Forgot to mention that Champion Master Sniper helped pass out the winnings.

Plans are to shoot a 600 yard bench rest match in June and let the Shotmarker technology score and measure the targets. It will be four/five shot targets done some which a way. Got to figure it out. You will be asked to register to participate and I will post a topic around the first of June just as we have the last couple of months. Start making plans now because it should be interesting. WWE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.