May 2017 @ Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room May 2017 @ Reese Bottom

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday May 20, 2017, Reese Bottom will host a mid range prone match. I will put up more details within a few days but nothing will change from the way we have done things in the past. Please be advised that this will be the last mid range prone match until September due to the rising temps. We will plan to shoot from the benches for the months of June, July, and August. Make plans now to be in attendance. WWE

I sure hope the wind is blowing hard……I’ll be there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Surrell, it just might , but I’ll be there to see.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Fellows, the wind is not allowed to blow hard at Reese Bottom. It must be kind to 80 grain bullets you know. Hope to see many of you good shooters this Saturday May 20, for the mid range prone match. We will gather at 8 am to start registering for the match. $15 entry fee, no food or drinks will be furnished and as always once we get started the shooters will be expected to eat and drink on the go. F-Open, FTR, Prone, and if you would like and are not able to waller in the dirt, we will pull the bench forward. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

what’s the weather looking like for Saturday ?

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brett, they are forecasting that some weather will pass through here between now and Saturday. We will plan to shoot unless it is raining Saturday morning. I will be up a little before 6 am Saturday so if those of you that travel have any doubt about the weather, give me a call[334-654-2462] Reese Bottom got a hair cut today. She sure looks pretty. Glad that I do not have to shoot right now, I have weedeater arms. Hope to see many of you good shooters this Saturday. WWE

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.