March Shoot Week

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room March Shoot Week

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just a reminder to everyone that this Saturday, March 19, Reese Bottom will hopefully host the first bench rest match of 2016. The details for the shoot are mentioned in another topic. More or less the same as always. The weather forecast does not look very promising at this time, but we all know that things can change. Reese Bottom is very wet at this time and if it were to rain Friday, we will have to rethink things. If we were to have to cancel the match, I will do so as soon as possible. If you travel from afar, please check the website before you leave home. Hopefully, we will miss the weather and I will see many of you good shooters on Saturday. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I am sorry, but there is nothing that we can do about the weather. I poured almost 2″ out of the rain gauge this morning and it has rained all afternoon. Make plans to shoot the Mid Range Prone match in April. We will post more info about the match around the first of the month. WWE

ps. If you know of anyone that was planning to attend tomorrow, please make sure that they know that the match has been canceled. Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Been a wet few weeks but it will get better! Thought about going to Pascagoula Prone next Sat. But long range forecast is 70% rain again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.