March 2019 Bench Rest Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room March 2019 Bench Rest Results

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Okay, we have updated the webpage with the results from the March bench rest match held at Reese Bottom. Kinda windy and overcast and also very wet but all in all we had a good rifle match. The three divisions were all well represented but still have room for a few more shooters. We had new shooters and new stuff. Richard brought brownies, wife cooked, Todd brought boo-dan[sp], whatever that is, Sonny brought a bag of chips and MR. DARYL WHITE brought Reese Bottom five fine new chairs[that do not recline] Lots of good help today with target, scoring, and cooking. Thanks guys. See the updates on the home page, results page, and the photos page.

Thanks to all that came and shot today. As promised, I am going to try hard to get the new Shotmarker targets up and running by next month[weather permitting] I will know more by the first of April. If I can pull this off, it will be the inaugural etarget event and I am sure that it will not come off without a hitch or two. My plan is to limit the number of participants in this first match so that we can see how things work out. If you think that you would like to shoot in the first etarget match, my suggestion is to check the website daily around the first of April. When I am able to determine go/nogo, plans are to register for the limited number of spots. Look for more details around the first of April Thanks, WWE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.