March 2018 Mid Range Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room March 2018 Mid Range Prone Match

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Reese Bottom will be hosting the first Mid Range Prone Match of 2018 on Saturday March 17, 2018. More details to come. It is getting late and I am tired of typing. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just a reminder to everyone of the mid range prone match at Reese Bottom on March 17, 2018. We ask that shooters please arrive by 8 am so that we can get things in order and be shooting by 9 am. We will run this match just as we have the mid range matches in the past. F Open and FTR divisions with shooters not able to shoot prone being able to shoot from the wooden bench. 3 X 20 X 600. No food or drinks will be provided so bring your own snacks and drinks and plan to eat and drink on the go. Once the match starts, we will keep it going. Shooters will be expected to pull pit duty. Entry fee is $15 with $10 being divided among the winners. Last year we started a mid range ‘Gunny Pot’ for an optional $5 with the winner being the shooter with the most ‘X’. Reese Bottom is still wet so I ask that everyone watch the weather and the forum so if anything changes, I will post it ahead of time right here. WWE

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I forgot to mention that we have purchased a few new Reese Bottom tee shirts. I did not order any smaller sizes. We have a doz. large, doz. X large, 1/2 doz. XX, and 1/2 doz XXX. The cost will be $15 each. They are all the same color grey and we enlarged the bullet and emblem on front and put the website under the target on back. Click the photo below to enlarge and see the front and back. We hope to see many of you good shooters on the 17th. Also notice the event that Brent posted on the forum to be held at Bar 3. Should be a very competitive event. WWE

Attachments:
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The nice weather forecast has turned iffy. If anything changes, I will post it here. I need for three or four of you good shooters to bring your spotting scopes and maybe a shooting stool or two. Remind Champion Sniper about the radios. Hope to see many of you on Saturday at Reese Bottom. WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.