Last Bench Rest Match of 2014

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Last Bench Rest Match of 2014

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Saturday, October 18th will be the last opportunity to shoot a bench rest match at Reese Bottom in 2014. It will be a 4 record target at 600 yards match with pit services. We plan to shoot the same three divisions as we normally shoot. The shooter will go to the tables two times to shoot two targets each trip. Registering starts at 8 am and hope to be shooting by 9 am. I hope the match will be well attended to create competition in all three divisions. I will have the coffee pot and a few sausage and biscuits and we will cook some sausage dogs for lunch. I will also furnish a few drinks. For each division, targets 1, 2, and 3 will have a small group winner. Target 1 = Reese Bottom hat[two colors to choose from] Target 2 = Reese Bottom T-Shirt[different sizes and colors] Target 3 = cordless drill[high dollar item] Target 4 = ‘the gunny pot’ All three divisions will shoot for the closest to the ‘X’ on target 4 with a guaranteed minimum pot of $200. All entry fees[$10 each] will be paid to high score and small group in each division. If we have enough shooters in each division, we will pay a second place. Because we will go to the table twice, one gun per shooter this match please.

Each registered shooter will have a coin in the jug for a drawing to possibly win a new Buck Knife[see photo] Help make this one the best yet. See you on the 18th. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sure need a new skinning knife.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.