Kicking off the 2018 Season

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Kicking off the 2018 Season

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday February 17, 2018 Reese Bottom will be hosting the first match of the 2018 shooting season. The match will be shot from the benches with 30 shots for record. 10 @ 300 yards, 10 @ 400 yards, and 10 @ 500 yards. We will run this match just has we have bench rest matches in the past. We will divide the rifles into the same three divisions and we will give prizes for the small group in each division on the 300 and 400 yard targets and we will let the 500 yard target be the ‘Gunny Pot Target’. Please arrive by 8 am so that we can hopefully be shooting by 9 am. $15 per gun, two gun per shooter max with $10 paid to winners. $5 to get in Gunny Pot, not mandatory. I will have snacks and a few drinks. We will grill some sausage for lunch.

Not sure how well the weather will co operate but I can assure everyone that it will be wet so wear your rubber boots. I ask everyone to visit the forum to keep up with the status of things. If there were to be a rain out, I will post it here as soon as it is determined. Hopefully the weather will be fine and we see many of you on the 17th. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

I am ready and itching to pull a trigger

Chad Hedrick
      Participant

Cade is excited and ready for another great year of shooting with the Reesebottom clan.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well shoot week is finally here. Hopefully the weather will co operate and we will get to shoot. She the details above. Fellows it is raining as I write this and it will be very wet if we do not get anymore rain between now and Saturday. Again, if there are any changes to the shoot I will post them here on the forum. Assuming that things are a go for Saturday, I need at least three of you to bring your shooting stool. Thanks in advance, WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.