June 2019 Results !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room June 2019 Results !!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well we were able to pull it off without too big of a mess. Thanks to all that came and made the match such a great success. We are all learning something new with the e-targets each month. I for one have a long way to go. Please check out the Home page, the Photo page, and the Results page for updated info. Thanks to all that were willing to help with the match today, esp. Dewayne Smith for cooking the delicious hamburgers. He did a much better job than Don Lewis promised to do and did not do. lol. Also, the brownies that Richard Slayton did not bring last month had turned to chocolate chips cookies. I must admit that I had prizes for each target as usual and I forgot to give them out. So if you want to win a prize from this month, plan to show up next month, they will be the same. We had so many winners that I got confused trying to dole out everything. If you left today as a non-winner as I did then we must improve. I blamed my rifle all day for not shooting where I was aiming and I just plain forgot about the relationship between the paper target and the virtual target. Can you believe that I have had the system for over six months now and today was the first time that I have shot a bullet at the virtual target. And that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. WWE

ps: the shooters today voted to shoot a bench rest match in July. Two/five shot targets at 300 yards and two/five shot targets at 500 yards. I’ll post more around the first of July so be making plans now to attend.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thank you to Steve Gilley for furnishing the conecuh sausage and deer sausage that we all enjoyed for breakfast. Thanks also for the bench that will be used at future matches. WWE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.