June 2017 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room June 2017 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I apologize but I have let time slip up on me. Reese Bottom will host a bench rest match on Saturday June 17. Please try to arrive by 8 am so that we can get things worked up and be shooting by 9 am. The match will be a 20 record shot match with 5 @ 200, 5 @ 300. 5 @ 400, and 5 @ 500, yards that is. Sight in shots on plates at each distance. $15 entry fee with $10 going to the winners and $5 for supplies. Shooters are welcome to shoot 2 different guns, not the same gun twice. 3 divisions: mechanical front rest, open bipod, and .223/.308. Small prizes for the small group at 2,3 & 4 in each division and the “Gunny Pot” will be closest to “X” at 500 yards. I will have a little food and drinks so come and plan to have a good time. WWE

ps; note that we will shoot bench rest in July and August with the next prone match being in September.

Steve Gilley
      Participant

I plan on being there. Hopefully nothing will interfere this week!

brett collins
      Participant

I will be there and if y’all will be so kind and keep the rain away I would very much appreciate it

Anonymous
      Inactive

We will be there!

Thomas L. Webb
      Participant

Good news, Al Bar will be joining us for the shoot on the 17th. Look forward to having a great time putting Bar in his place again!!!!
      Thanks for all you do Wynn

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Sounding like we will have a very good group of shooters on Saturday. Great to hear that good shooter Al Barr may be present. Click the photo below to view the results from the 1000 yard prone match held at Bar 3 Range in Laurel, MS. Several very familiar names. Sounds like those folks have got it going with the new electronic targets. Congratulations fellows. WWE

Attachments:
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Here’s the deal. There is a chance for rain tonight and tomorrow. Suze and I just took a load of stuff to Reese Bottom and it is damp, but not unshootable so we will shoot at some time tomorrow so plan to come on. If it is actually raining early, we will wait it out and maybe start a little late. Surely it want rain all day. I will be up by 6 am and my cell number is 334-654-2462 if you want to call. We did notice that the deer or horse flies are bad if anyone has a secret potion to run them off. Hope to see many of you good shooters in the am but if you are a daddy and do not plan on attending…”Happy Father’s Day” WWE

Dan Gunter asked me if he could try to sell a couple of items tomorrow and I have an item or two for the table. Others are welcome.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Wynne Echols.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.