July Match plus the Rest of the Year !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room July Match plus the Rest of the Year !!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On July 20, 2019 Reese Bottom will host a bench rest match. Last month the shooters chose to shoot 2/5 shot targets at 300 yards and 2/5 shot targets at 500 yards, all at paper targets. I will talk more about this next week.

I am going to announce the remainder of the 2019 shooting season at Reese Bottom so that you good shooters can plan your schedule.

August 17: Mid Range Prone Match using Shotmarker E-Targets

September 21: Bench Rest, 2/10 shot targets at 500 yards, 1st target and take down, in other words, two trips to the bench

October 19: Mid Range Prone Match using Shotmarker E-Targets

November 16: Bench Rest, 4/5 shot targets at 600 yards using the Shotmarker E-Targets, Two trips to bench to shoot two targets on each trip. WWE

Sonny Korner
      Participant

The match June 15 was great, the E-targets the food the people all good.
      I’d like 10 minutes for sighters and 5 record shots on the 1st target after that a shorter time would be OK. The bench tops are a good size for me no matter if I’m using a mechanical rest or bi-pod, if you make a plywood top to make them bigger I hope it would be removable. That’s all the wineing for now, thanks for the year end dates, count me in for all of them. See y’all July.

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Sounds good looking forward to it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.