July 2019 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room July 2019 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday July 20, 2019 Reese Bottom will host a 20 record shot bench rest match. The match will consist of 2/5 shot targets at 300 yards and 2/5 shot targets at 500 yards. We will use the official 600 yard IBS paper targets and manually score and measure group size. Each record target will be preceded by sighter shots. Please try to arrive by 8 am so that we can get things organized and be shooting by 9 am. We will have a ‘Gunny Pot’ and those good shooters attending the match will have an opportunity to win one of the June prizes that someone forgot to give out. We also have a new ritual for the division winners and the ‘Gunny Pot’ winner. Not going to give any clues until match time. I will have drinks and probably hamburgers again. With the new grill, we could probably have a small breakfast if anyone has any deer sausage they would donate. If so, please mention here. Nothing new here, just the same type match that we have shot for the last several years. Please encourage others to come and anyone can shoot two different rifles as long as they are in different divisions. We are not asking that you register. Hope to see many of you good shooters on the 20th. WWE

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Been out of pocket last couple weeks
      but I’m. Loaded up and looking forward a day with friends tomorrow🤣

brett collins
      Participant

Hopefully the weather will cooperate we will see

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Friday night, July 19, 8:30 pm. Suze and I just got back from carrying two loads to Reese Bottom. As of this time we have had only a sprinkle. The road in is not the least bit muddy. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. This time of the year the rains are spotty at best. Use your own judgement but as of now things are a go as usual. I’ll be up by 6 am if you want to call my cell 334-654-2462. WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.