July 2016 Bench Rest Match Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room July 2016 Bench Rest Match Results

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Hopefully the website is back up and running for all of you good shooters. The site automatically updated and I am told that one of the plug ins had a problem with the update. I have updated the ‘Home Page’, the results are on the ‘Results Page’ and there are some new photos on the ‘Photos Page’. Look around the site and remember that you can click all photos to enlarge. We had a good group of shooters, but we also have room for a few more. We actually had two first time shooters this month and they both promised to come back. As you might see from the results, I have a dasher that will not shoot to 500 yards. Al and Britt convinced me that I am leaving the brass in the stainless steel tumbler too long a time. They say an hour at most, I tried all night. What say you?

August at Reese Bottom will be from the benches. 5 @ 200; 5 @ 300; 5 @ 400 and 5 @ 500. I will post more information around the first of August. Let us hear from your shooting and reloading experiences. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Congrats to Ad Gunter for coming in with the small agg in the mechanical group division. Fine shooting for a 10 year old. Me jealous. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Felt like a home coming after being away for family and friends responsibilities.

Enjoyed seeing all y’all and promise that I’ll try to give y’all more competition.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.