I Need Two Good Shooters Quickly!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room I Need Two Good Shooters Quickly!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Steve Gilley called Thursday about noon and said that his family outing has been canceled and he wants to shoot if possible. I told him that I would advertise here for two good shooters and see if we could come up with two. If there are a couple of you good shooters out there that missed the registration deadline and want in please call me on the cell at 334-654-2462. Need two. WWE

Jessie Smith
      Participant

I’ve got a guy that wants to shoot if any more openings

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

As of 3:40 Steve Gilley and Brad Reeves need one more good shooter. Give me a call on the cell listed above. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Still need one

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thursday 8:00 pm and still need one shooter bad. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

We now have all the shooters we need. Ended up with 18 after all. We had a chunk floater late yesterday, but no wind, so the bottom will be extremely wet, as always. Please be reminded that we will need at least 4 more prone mats. I will have plenty drinks and plans are for the Mrs. to serve a BBQ lunch after target two. Safe travels and look to see all of you around 8 am. Steve Gilley, Brad Reeves, and Sam Entrican will all be shooting Open. WWE

If anyone has questions about what we are fixing to do, please post here and I will try to answer tonight.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just took the cooler of drinks and a few other items to Reese Bottom. The sun is out now and it is very breezy but the bottom is very wet. If you are traveling in a two wheel drive car, truck, or van I would not try to drive all the way to the potty. I will have a Palaris and we can haul stuff to and fro. It is unbelievable how many times the last two years that it has rained the day before a match. I would also advise you good shooters not to wear the same shoes that you plan to wear to the Easter morning service. Looking forward to a fun day of competitive shooting for everyone. Have been waiting a while for this and the time is here. See you in the morning. WWE

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.