Here is the Deal!!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Here is the Deal!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

7:37 pm on Friday February 16, 2018[the night before]
      I played golf this afternoon in Demopolis and it drizzled on us all afternoon. Much to my surprise, when I got home it had not rained a drop. If we are lucky, we might have missed this rain but believe me, the bottom is soaking wet. Suze and I just took a load of stuff to the shooting shed and it is wet. Getting to the turn in will be no problem but I would suggest that if you do not have 4 X 4 I would not try to come to the potty. I would suggest that those without 4 X 4 just to turn off of the main road and we will come get your stuff in the Polaris. I am planning to get up about 6am and my cell # is
      334-654-2462 so call if you have any doubt. Cross your fingers, WWE

Steve Gilley
      Participant

Johnny, myself and Jimmy are coming. Will be in Johnnys truck which is 4×4. Looking forward to shooting again.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Well my wife made two chocolate chip pies for me to bring. my 4 wheel drive has decided to have a mind of its own and may or may not work so I will drive as far as I feel safe and park. Do we need calf heigh or hip waders
      Looking forward to spending a fun days with new friends at Reese Bottom even if it’s just watch the rain and shooting the bull
      Jrs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.