Getting Excited

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Getting Excited

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well, the last cloud over last night dumped about an inch of rain but it is supposed to be sunny today and tomorrow so we should have a beautiful day for an F-Class match. I finished my loading last night(23.6 gn Varg, 80 gn Ber + BR-4) I’m ready for me some F-T-R, how ’bout you? I have received several calls from people that will make their first trek to Reese Bottom. Please check the google map on the ‘contact and directions’ page of the website. I plan to hang a piece of orange surveying tape on the plantation drive sign, turn there and go into the farm for about a mile and I will have a couple of orange flags by the road, look to the right. If someone were to get totally confused, go to Papa’s Foods in the middle of town and let them know where you are trying to go.(Papa’s Foods = us) We have a potty, no food or drinks will be furnished, plan to snack on the go.

Please remember the open discussion planned to begin at 8 am. We value your input. I have questions, hope you have answers.

One more nudge to all of you website ‘stalkers’ This site needs your replys and comments. Who is coming and who is not? I’m not going to give up trying. Have a great day. WWE

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Barring anything unexpected, Ad and I will be there. We can’t wait……

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Dan, its good to hear from you. Understand that you took a tumble at work this week. Glad to know that you plan to shoot. It will be interesting to watch how recoil affects broken ribs. (no flinching please)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wynne, I am going to be there as well, can’t wait to just get out for a spell.

Dan sorry to hear about your accident and those ribs, man there is nothing worse than broken ribs. Looks like we will have to name this months shoot the Bone shoot, broken ribs and broken arms, maybe this is an omen…

Roland

Anonymous
      Inactive

I plan on being there. I may shoot or if needed will just help where needed.

Doug Pugh
      Participant

I will be there. Can’t wait to burn some powder its been a while for me. Dan sorry to hear about your mishap hope everything heals up and your not out of commission for too long.

Sam Entrican
      Participant

I’ll be there . Bringing cash.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi there SE.

Sam Entrican
      Participant

Hey Jim, hope to see you guys in the morning.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.