Gabriel Creek Steel Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Gabriel Creek Steel Match

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

We had a fun time today with Surrell Franklin and Ron Lewis up on their hunting club property shooting steel targets. Check out the new photos from today on the ‘photo’ page. Hope to have a new video up in the next few days. Happy to report that Daryl White won the shoot off over four other good shooters. Daryl hit four out of five
      4″ X 6″ ‘ducks'[or something] at 500 yards to edge out Champion Sniper who edged out Doug Pugh for second and third place.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I hate that Ad and I didn’t make it. I was just worn out after a week of hot attics. I heard from Ron and Jeff that it was a real good time. Better keep an eye on Ol’ Daryl, he’s hard to beat.
      Surrell, I know you all put a lot of time and effort in this and I apologize for wanting to be lazy today.

Al Barr
      Participant

Somebody hurry up and fan Daryl; he’s so hot, he’s about to burn up.

Wynne, you surely deserve some recognition because all three top shooters are regulars at Reese bottom!

Surrell, sounds like a very fun shoot, good job shooting too.

Doug’s shooting better and better.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Al, I had the privilege of riding home with two of the three winners. They would not allow me to join in the discussion. As for Daryl, the bad side of winning, you have to buy lunch. Much fun with great guys. WWE

Doug Pugh
      Participant

Had a great time with Surrell and the guys at gabriel creek today. There were a lot of good shooters there. Thanks to Surrell and Ron for putting on a very fun match. Can’t wait to do it again!

Thanks to all who came and shot at Gabriel Creek on Saturday we had 5 shooters that shot 20 out of 20 then we move on to the tie breaker round Dennis Nash 0 hits Jeff Tucker 1 hit Darryl White 4 hits Surrell Sniper Franklin 3 hits and Doug Pugh 2 hits.We were shooting 500 yards at steel targets that were 6″ tall and 4″ wide looking at these at 500 yards they look very small and we found out who the three top shooters were with Darryl White being number 1 Great Shooting Darryl.I will say this 3 out the 5 of the top shooters were shooting a 308 Win
      1st and 2nd shooting a 308 and third place shooting a 6mm br.

Ron Lewis
      Participant

It was a very fun match and I want to thank the new shooters that came to the match. Surrill and I both had fun poking at one another. We’ll do it again.

Ron Lewis
      Participant

Good little video of the match on the home page. Credit to Wynne for doing the filming. Thanks for coming

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.