February Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room February Results

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Be sure and check out the results from today’s match on the ‘Results’ page. Congrats to all the winners. A big shout out to Steve and Brett for their ‘clean targets’ Remarkable shooting at 600 yards. See the random photos taken today on the ‘Photos’ page. After observing the photos, please return to the forum and list your favorite. I’m betting everyone picks the same photo. Thanks for coming fellows, you are a wonderful bunch of guys to spend a Saturday with. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Remember, click on any photo or the results to enlarge. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Strange to see Surrell out of his Camo!!

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

roger that, Also caught Britt at a weak moment. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Enjoyed the match and seeing everyone again. Anytime I shoot a score that good I’m happy. Got to stay focused to stay ahead of Brett Collins! Lots of people ask what load I was shooting yesterday so here it is. Yesterday I was shooting a 6Br with new Lapua brass. I neck size my new brass, debur the primer flash hole from inside the case, uniform primer pocket, chafer the case mouth inside and out, and run an expander rod that is .001 smaller than bullet into case mouth. I then load and shoot. No bullet or case sorting or weighing. Powder was Norma 203B @ 29.2 grains, 450 primers, 105 Lapua bullets. This is a low node in my rifle. I sometimes shoot the high node with same components at 30.6 grains of 203B.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Listen up guys, this is a winner speaking and telling secrets. I think that I heard both Steve and Brett say that they were shooting virgin brass. Kinda makes one wonder about spending any extra time fire forming brass. That is unless you want to do something stupid like build a couple of dashers. Good job Steve. WWE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.