February 2017 Benchrest Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room February 2017 Benchrest Results

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Reese Bottom welcomed twenty three mostly good shooters this morning to kick off the 2017 shooting season. A great bunch of guys and gals to spend a beautiful Saturday with. Lots of people helped in a lot of ways. Will not call names, might leave someone out. Thanks to all of you and a special thanks to the several new shooters that came to Reese Bottom today, and the one old shooter that reappeared. Congrats to the winners from one of us losers. There are a couple of photos from today on the home page and the results are up on the results page. The results are actually a photo so remember that you can click on a photo to enlarge. I promise to get better. Please forgive me. Have been playing too much golf and was not prepared to shoot today. Retirement does not seem to provide time for everything. A couple of things and I will hush. We took lots of photos today but the website has lost the link to the flickr acct so I cannot get them published until I get some help and I have a set of earmuffs that someone said belonged to J.F. $20 will get them out of lay a way. March 18, 2017, weather permitting, we will host a mid range prone match. Until then, shoot ‘um better than I did. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Congratulations to all of the winners and the folks who have upped your game to good placings in your class.

Richard Allen, hope you have fully recovered; glad to have you back.

Seems like that lightning strike was good for Surrell aka “Duck Commander”
      Franklin. Might have frizzed up his beard a little; but he has sure upped his shooting game.😇

Mr. Al we sure have missed you at Reese Bottom……It’s the Sinclair Bipod that has made the difference that I received as a gift from Chase and Lauren a big thanks goes to them two…….Thanks Mr. Al for the good words and all your help……

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good shooting everyone! I hate I missed it.

Benjamin Mitchell
      Participant

Jeremy, glad to see you back on the forums. Now bring your tail down to Reesebottom and let’s see some good shooting

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.