Egg Shoot!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Egg Shoot!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Benjamin Mitchell
      Participant

Would anyone be interested in doing an Egg Shoot? There’s a million ways to do them but the principles are all the same.
      Just trying to get some feedback and see who all would want to participate. I’m thinking since we have such good shooters we should target them around 500 yards, with a tiebreaker of paintballs at 200-300 yards. There’s multiple ways to support the eggs but I really like the idea of hot gluing them to a string so that it adds the challenge of the wind into the equation.

Gimme some thoughts, gimme some feedback, let me know if you are interested and I will organize it. I’m open to any location. Just trying to spice things up a bit!

Benjamin Mitchell
      Participant

Just in case you were wondering, and egg is approximately 2.25″ x 1.75″ so that’s close to a 1/3 MOA target at 500 yards 🙂

And a paintball is approx. .67″ so the tiebreaker will be just about 2 bullet diameters for the .308 shooters.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Ben I’m game, sounds like a lot of fun.

Al Barr
      Participant

Egg Lives Matter😜😂😇🤡

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Ben, at this time I am not interested in putting on more than the one shoot a month. With that being said, I would love for you and your idea to use Reese Bottom for your egg shoot and I will do whatever to get things ready. I have never been to an egg shoot but it could not be too difficult to get set up. Just let me know ahead of time so that I can make arrangements. WWE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.