DON'T FORGET THIS WEEKEND'S SHOOT

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room DON'T FORGET THIS WEEKEND'S SHOOT

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Everyone keep in mind that Surrell has his shoot coming up this weekend. I understand he has been working hard to get everything set up and ready. From everything I have heard, this will be a good time for all involved. I hope everyone will show up and support Surrell’s efforts.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

SURRELL, I SAID EARLIER IN THE MONTH I WOULD BE THERE. I SURE LIKE SHOOTING THE STEAL, LOVE TO HEAR THAT PING. LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN THIS SHOOT ALSO. HATE IM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS AGAIN. YOU ALL SHOOT WELL AND DRINK PLENTY ON H2O

Thanks Dan for the reminder if you are coming and have a shooting stool please bring it we are in need of shooting stools.Thanks……I will have all targets set up with new white paint by 0700 for people to get some sighter time in before the match starts at 0900.Hope to you all this is going to be fun and I have some new small targets to set up for the tie breaking at 500 bring some good dope for your shooter.I had told some people we were going to shoot chickens at 500 or 550 for the tie breaker but that has changed I have some more targets to set just a little smaller than the chickens……

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Surrell, I will be there to defend the title. Sure would like a little more information as to what to expect. After what ya’ll did last time with that broke-leg-chicken, I do not trust the host to set up the ‘Rams’ so that a 6mmBR has a chance to knock them over therefore I have developed a superb load for my Thompson Venture .308 that should give me a leg up. You stated above that you plan to use some secret sized target for the tie breaker. I only ask that all targets be at least 2 moa in size. When I bought this rifle, Thompson Arms guaranteed it to shoot sub MOA so I figure that if I aim center mass, I should never miss. Looking forward to Saturday. WWE
        ps. if you will agree, I plan to make a video.

MR Wynne I will be setting the Rams up this shoot and when I am shooting who ever that will be setting them up there will be marks on track to where they should be set I don’t thik we will have any problems.The shoot off Targets are 6 1/2″ tall and 4 1/2 wide I think we will be able to hit them,everone should also know this nobody has been at the range shooting all the targets all but the rams have been at my house for the last 3 months so nobody has had any trigger time on the 200,300,400 or the tie breaker targets.

Pictures and Videos are welcome……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.