Cool Day Saturday

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Cool Day Saturday

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just checked the weather channel and Saturday looks to start off pretty cool. I was hoping for a breezy day to blow the bullets around. The forecast is saying 3 mph out of the East. That will be right up your back. Should not make much difference. Remember that this is the last opportunity to shoot at Reese Bottom until spring so make plans to be there. Dennis Gray’s brisket should be worth the trip. Bring your own drinks. Hope to see many of you good shooters Saturday. WWE ps. Britt told me today that anyone that gets cold can borrow his sling jacket to get warm. Said nobody offered in July. 3 X 20 X 600 yards

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m coming up to enjoy the fellowship but can’t shoot this match. I will bring a Boston butt and bread for sandwiches. With Dennis’s brisket people will have a choice between pork or beef sandwiches.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

HEY GUYS, JUST BRING YOUR GUNS & AMMO. ILL HAVE PLENTY OF DRINKS 2 CHOOSE FROM ALSO. PROBABLY WANT NEED MUCH ICE, THINK ITS GOING 2 BE A LITTLE CHILLY.

Mike Reekie
      Participant

Sorry to hear Steve Gilley is not competing this time. He has done so well in past shoots. Sounds like we will have plenty to eat. With the cold weather we will need lots of fuel. I will have to shoot from the bench. At 73, it is hard to stay in the prone position, and getting comfortable there is impossible. It did not seem to matter at the last such competition, but somebody has to finish last. I am going to try to do better than I did before, and wish all of us GOOD LUCK!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.